good manners. health. fun.
Is your dog … Home alone while you work? Playful and social? Full of energy? Smart and easily bored? Prone to barking, chewing, and mischief while alone? Tough to provide with enough exercise? Daycare may be the answer! 2,200 square feet of indoor and outdoor play space, including grassy yards for your dog to enjoy. Because that’s what it’s all about, a happier, healthier, better-behaved dog.
• Good manners strengthened
• Fun and exercise with buddies
• Supervised off-leash play indoors and out
• Large secure and fenced play yard
• Better social skills
• Energy burned off
• Mental stimulation
health and safety
• Medications administered at no extra cost
• Heated and air-conditioned facility
• Paw-friendly flooring
• Toys sanitized daily
how it works
2. The first consultation.
We will get in touch to discuss specifics, answer any questions you have, and possibly schedule a tour or evaluation. If you do not hear from us within three days of contacting us or registering with our online appointment system, please give us a call!
3. You come to Opportunity Barks.
We show you the facility, tell you about our policies, and, if you’ve scheduled an evaluation, evaluate your dog for temperament, social skills, and handling. Please bring proof of vaccinations or titers (see below) and have your dog on a leash.
the nitty gritty…
In order to be a day camper, your dog must…
• Pass our temperament evaluation
• Be at least 4 months old
• Have lived with you for at least a month
• Be spayed and neutered by 6 months of age
• Be people and dog friendly
• Come for a trial full day of daycare
• Be healthy!
- • Current Vaccinations Required: DHPP, Rabies and Bordetella (titers also accepted), plus a negative fecal test within the last six months
• Must be flea-free and on some method of flea prevention
• If your dog has recently had any illness of any kind, especially one that is contagious, they must currently be symptom-free and preferably have written consent from their vet giving them clearance to be around other dogs
Hours of Operation:
Drop-Off: 7:30am – 9:30am
Pick-Up: 3:30pm – 6:30pm
Drop-Off: 7:30am – 9:30am
Pick-Up: 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Evaluation (an optional Half Day is included in the price): $20 (one-time fee) ($10 each additional dog)
Full Day of Daycare: $29.00/dog
Half Day of Daycare: $15.00/dog
-FYI, if you’d like your dog to get some exercise, but aren’t interested in leaving them for the full day, you can always take advantage of the half day option! Dogs can come for a half day anytime, they are not just limited to the initial evaluation process. A half day begins whenever you drop off your dog (same hours as usual, 7:30am – 9:30am) and pick up is at 11:30am.