home away from home. comfort. care.
Do you…Worry about leaving your dog when you travel? Value personal care and a rich activity program for your dog? Want your dog to think they’re staying with friends of the family? Shudder at the thought of traditional kennels? Look no further! At Opportunity Barks, we treat your dog like canine royalty. From the supervised playgroups included in the price to calming music and nightly “turndown service,” this is what all overnight dog care should be like! No need to worry, we treat your dog like they’re our own.
• Quiet, cozy dog suites
• Daily playgroup included
• Off-leash play indoors and out
• Large fenced and secure play yard
• Personal attention to each dog
• Good manners reinforced
health and safety
• Staff certified in Pet First Aid and CPR
• Heated and air-conditioned facility
• Paw-friendly flooring
• Suites cleaned every day
• Toys sanitized daily
how it works
2. The first consultation.
We will get in touch to schedule an orientation visit. If you do not hear from us within three days of contacting us or registering with our online appointment system, please give us a call.
3. You come to Opportunity Barks.
We show you the facility, tell you about our policies, and evaluate your dog for temperament, social skills, and handling. Please bring proof of vaccinations or titers (see below) and have your dog on a leash.
the nitty gritty…
In order to be an overnight camper, your dog must…
• Pass our temperament evaluation
• Be at least 4 months old
• Have lived with you for at least a month
• Be spayed or neutered by 6 months of age
• Be people and dog friendly
• Be healthy! Current Vaccinations Required: DHPP, Rabies, and Bordetella (titers also accepted), plus proof of a negative fecal test conducted within the last six months. Must be flea-free and on some method of flea prevention. If your dog has recently had any illness of any kind, especially one that is contagious, they must currently be symptom-free and preferably have written consent from their vet giving them clearance to be around other dogs
• Not be a Pit Bull or Pit Bull mix. We apologize for the inconvenience and understand there are plenty of friendly and wonderful Pit Bulls out there!
Is your dog new to Opportunity Barks or has it been more than 6 months since your dog stayed with us? Please schedule a trial full day in our daycare well in advance of your trip. We want to make sure your dog is completely comfortable with us while you travel! The fee for an optional half day of daycare is included in the cost of the evaluation ($20 for one dog and $10 each additional dog) and the fee for the full day is $28.00.
If you’re a new client looking to get the boarding process started, or a returning client looking to schedule a trial full day after a long absence, you can register/schedule online, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at (541) 726-8435.
Hours of Operation:
Drop-Off: 7:30am – 9:30am
Pick-Up: 7:30am – 9:30am and 3:30pm – 6:30pm
Drop-Off: 7:30am – 9:30am
Pick-Up: 7:30am – 9:30am and 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Evaluation Plus Optional Half Day: $20 (one-time fee) ($10 each additional dog)
Full Day: $28.00/dog
Single night: $48 ($43 each additional dog)
Weekly rate (seven nights): $300 ($265 each additional dog)
Additional nights after seven: $43 ($39 each additional dog)
A La Carte Extras
• Nail Trim: $10
• Bath, Small Dog
-short hair: $10
-long hair: $15
• Bath, Medium Dog
-short hair: $15
-long hair: $20
• Bath, Large Dog
-short hair: $20
-long hair: $25
• Bath, X-Large Dog
-short hair: $25
-long hair: $30